Etèreo Origami - Jules Mordovets appears in a series of geisha-inspired looks for the March 2013 edition of Vogue Mexico. Photographer Yossi Michaeli lenses the Ukrainian model while Diana Andreea styles her in bold, ornate prints from the likes of John Galliano, Saint Laurent, Paula Mendoza, Etro and more. Beauty artist Alexa Rodulfo creates Jules’ sleek hair and makeup.
- Iekeliene Stange is a Gothic Beauty for Vogue Taiwan February 2013 by Yossi Michaeli
- Ellinore Erichsen Gets Punk for Vogue Taiwan by Yossi Michaeli
- Caroline Ribeiro Hits the Trails for InStyle Brazil April 2013 by Yossi Michaeli
- Josefien Rodermans Poses for Yossi Michaeli in Vogue Taiwan January 2013
- Jessica Pitti Gets Colorful for Yossi Michaeli in Elle Mexico June 2013
- Katie Fogarty is A Rebel in Red for Vogue Taiwan May 2013 by Yossi Michaeli