As you grow older, your skin will naturally undergo an aging process. This is only natural and definitely not something you should fear or be embarrassed about. However, there are a number of things that you can do to slow this process down, one of which is to actively prevent wrinkle formation.
For advice on how to prevent wrinkles, be sure to read on.
Protect yourself from the sun
Consistently exposing your skin to the sun over a sustained period of time will damage its cell formation. This will subsequently lead to premature aging and, in turn, wrinkle formation.
Protecting yourself from the sun’s rays is highly recommended if you’re serious about preventing wrinkles. Want to perform this crucial task in an effective and practical fashion? If so, try putting the following advice into practice:
1. Apply sunscreen to your face every day (or moisturizer that contains SPF protection), even when its cloudy outside
2. Invest in sun protection that is proven to protect against both UVA and UVB radiation
3. Whenever you spend time outside in excessively hot weather, remember to reapply your sun protection cream every two hours (also remember to reapply if you go swimming)
4. Take regular breaks from the sun during the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM
5. Be cautious of the fact that your medication may increase your sun sensitivity (certain antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and forms of chemotherapy can have a negative effect in this instance)
As well as helping you to retain a clean bill of general health, hydration will also aid you in your attempt to fight off wrinkles. By drinking plenty of water, you will have the capacity to improve your body temperature regulation. This will boost your skin’s elasticity and, more importantly, it will correct any tissue damage that your skin has previously suffered.
Reduce your stress
No matter which pieces of the above advice you choose to heed, all of your efforts to prevent the signs of aging skin will be in vain if you fail to manage your stress levels. Stress releases a hormone that hampers cell regeneration, which in turn makes it difficult for the skin to retain its youthful elasticity. Over time, these changes contribute to wrinkle formation.
Quite simply, reducing your stress is one of the most important tasks that you face when attempting to fend off wrinkle formation. In order to perform this crucial task in a highly effective fashion, it’s recommended that you make time for ‘me time’ on a regular basis. This is a period in which you do what makes you feel happy, relaxed, and devoid of all stress.
To ensure optimum relaxation during your ‘me time,’ you are advised to take on a hobby that helps you to detach yourself from the world around you. Mobile casino gaming more than fits the bill in this instance. When you play the fun and engaging casino games on sites like spinpalace.com, you will be sure to forget all about the stressors that impact you in your daily life.
Want to steer clear of wrinkles for as long as you possibly can? If so, be sure to heed the above advice.