Maria in Iris & Ink – Shot for an AnOther Magazine film, up and comer Maria Loks explores the city of London while wearing the super hip designs of Iris & Ink from the Outnet.com. Laurence Ellis directed the blonde beauty as she wields the camera, talking about her thoughts on her career and musing her life. The title of the film is, “Or Maybe Just Happy”, which Nirvana fans will know is inspired by the band’s lyrics. Click on the image above or go here to watch the video.
- Film | Liu Wen by Sharif Hamza for AnOther
- Michelle Williams Covers AnOther Magazine’s Spring-Summer 2013 Issue
- AnOther Spring 2010 | Sigrid Agren by Alasdair McLellan
- Aline Weber by Yelena Yemchuk for AnOther Magazine F/W 2011
- Ward Ivan Rafik Shoots Chanel Haute Couture for Vogue Thailand’s April Issue
- Coco Rocha Rocks Out for HUNGER Magazine in a Cavalli Fashion Film