Gaga’s New Campaign – Pop star Lady Gaga is set to appear in the spring 2014 advertisements from Versace, WWD has reported. According to the news site, the “Artpop” star was photographed in London by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for the new campaign. This is not Versace’s first collaboration with a celebrity. Past appearances by celebrities in campaigns include January Jones, Halle Berry, Demi Moore and Madonna.
- Lady Gaga Channels Donatella for Versace’s Spring 2014 Campaign
- See Another Photo from Lady Gaga’s Versace Advertisements
- Lady Gaga Rocks Dreadlocks, Versace Prints at Jingle Bell Ball in London
- Doutzen Kroes, Lady Gaga, Coco Rocha and Others Step Out for Versace’s SoHo Store Opening
- Lady Gaga Poses for Inez & Vinoodh on “Applause” Single Cover
- First Look at the M.I.A. x Versus Versace Collection