January Jones strips down for Versace’s spring 2011 accessories campaign shot by Mario Testino. Wearing nothing more than the label’s oversize bags and sleek sunglasses, January is a Versace girl through and through in these sizzling advertisements.
Image courtesy of Versace
Lindsey Wixson stars in her first fragrance campaign for Versace’s most recent fragrance, Vanitas. Photographed by Craig McDean and under the creative direction of Fabien Baron, Lindsey looks ready take on the world in the sleek advertisement which also features the fragrance’s uniquely shaped bottle. / Styling by Edward Enninful
Contrast is key to Versace’s spring 2011 collection. Light and dark. Lustrous and matte. Clean and patterned. Opposites truly attract in the Italian fashion house’s latest outing. In addition to the reoccurring theme of contrasts, the Versace logo made an appearance on a few pieces used as a decorative design. Know for its sexiness and glamour, there was certainly not a shortage of skin on the runway with interrupted silhouettes broken up by PVC inlays or cut-outs. Ending with a finale of fringe decorated gowns, seduction took runway form.
1. Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus in The Chronicles of Lara | Interview September 2010
2. Atelier Versace Fall 2010 Lookbook | Monika Jagaciak
3. Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans for Vogue Germany October 2010
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 | New York Fashion Week
5. Anna Jagodzinska & Karmen Pedaru by Mateusz Stankiewicz | Reserved Fall 2010 Campaign
6. Kristen McMenamy by Paolo Roversi in The Grand Couture | Vogue Italia September 2010
Although we have had a good look at Atelier Versace’s fall collection in an array of editorials this past month, the lookbook has just been released and features Monika Jagaciak wearing the label’s stunning creations. With pleats, crystals and asymmetrical cuts, the latest outing from Atelier Versace offers a lesson in elegance and glamour.