1. Freja Beha Erichsen & Arizona Muse by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia January
2. Keira Knightley for Vogue Italia January 2011 by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Ruby Aldridge by Norbet Schoerner for Harper’s Bazaar UK February 2011
4. Serenay Sarikaya by Eric Guillemain for Vogue Turkey January 2011
5. Tom Ford Eyewear Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford
6. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino
The December issue of Vogue US gets an exclusive first look at Tom Ford’s highly anticipated spring 2011 collection with models Carolyn Murphy, Anja Rubik, Joan Smalls, Stella Tennant, Amber Valletta, Karen Elson and Edita Vilkeviciute wearing seventies inspired looks with Mr. Ford himself. Photographed by Steven Meisel, the group is seventies glam in four stunning portraits.
1. Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Campaign | Christy Turlington, Natalia Vodianova & Karen Elson by Steven Meisel
2. Tom Ford Eyewear Fall 2010 Campaign | Freja Beha Erichsen by Tom Ford
3. Georgia May Jagger for Vogue China July 2010 by Max Vadukul
4. Isabeli Fontana for Muse Summer 2010 by Terry Tsiolis
5. Natalia K by Maria Eriksson for Viva! Moda
6. Bergdorf Goodman Pre-Fall 2010 Catalogue | Iselin Steiro by Miguel Reveriego
As always, the Tom Ford Eyewear campaigns for both men and women falls on the cheeky side and the label’s fall advertisements are no exception to the rule. Photographed by Tom ford with model Freja Beha Erichsen for women and actor Nicholas Hoult for men, the images take a more darker theme for the autumn season with Freja and Nicholas posing alongside raven companions.