1. Anja, Monika, Anna, Kasia & Magdalena by Cameron Krone for Viva! Moda
2. Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer by Mario Testino | Vogue UK December 2010
3. Kasia Struss by Hugh Lippe in Prelude to Winter | Naag
4. Sara Blomqvist by Andreas Öhlund for Stockholm Spring 2011
5. Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge for Vogue Italia Glitter
6. Emma Watson for Marie Claire US December 2010 by Tesh
Daria Werbowy teams up with Lancome’s artistic director, Aaron de Mey for a series of beauty images shot for the December edition of Marie Claire US. Photographed by Tesh and styled by Laura Ferrara, Daria wears makeup trends from bright lips to smoky eyes and more.
Emma Watson continues her domination of December issues with the latest Marie Claire US. Photographed by Tesh and styled by Alison Edmond, Emma sports an array of Fendi, Vera Wang and Burberry Prorsum in Enchanting Emma.
Helena Christensen wears six unique looks from fresh British talent for the October cover shoot of Elle UK. Captured by Tesh with beauty by makeup artist Hung Vanngo and hair stylist Bok Hee, the Danish supermodel poses and preens in colorful ensembles styled by Anne-Marie Curtis.
Anja Rubik is tapped as the face of Korean label, ab.f.z‘s, latest campaign for the spring 2010 season. Photographed by Tesh against a tranquil green background, Anja appears perfectly at ease in the casual collection.