Long Live McQueen – Harper’s Bazaar UK pays tribute to Alexander McQueen with its May issue starring supermodel Kate Moss. Lensed by Solve Sundsbo, Kate poses alongside Annabelle Neilson in an archived McQueen piece cerca 2004.
The most dramatic pieces from past collections of Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin and others take center stage for Solve Sundsbo’s Vogue China Collections story. Starring Edita Vilkeviciute and styled by Nicoletta Santoro, the smoke-filled images celebrate some of fashion’s most amazing designs in recent memory.
1. Iselin Steiro & Toni Garrn by David Vasiljevic for Vogue Spain November 2010
2. Barbara Palvin by Sebastian Kim for Vogue Russia November 2010
3. Lara Stone by Craig McDean for Interview October 2010
4. Mariana Idzowska by Mara Zampariolo in Private Dancer
5. Anja Rubik for Vogue Russia November 2010 by Sølve Sundsbø
6. Leighton Meester by Christophe Meimoon for Marie Claire UK December 2010
Anja Rubik continues to rack up Vogue cover shoots, and her latest work in the November edition of Vogue Russia proves to be yet another hit. Lensed by Sølve Sundsbø, the Polish beauty dons a myriad of blonde ‘dos with the aide of hair stylist Eugene Souleiman. Taking on looks from Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and more styled by Simon Robins, Anja dons hot resort looks as well as glittering gems in the refined story.