Peter Lindbergh continues his victorious return to Vogue US with a New York City based story starring Karlie Kloss. Sporting an array of tweed, tartan and jackets, Karlie runs around the city in sharp ensembles styled by Tonne Goodman.
In one of the first stories from a jam-packed September issue of Vogue China, models Tao Okamoto, Liu Wen, Ming Xi, Shu Pei and Fei Fei Sun take to the beach for a moody yet beautiful editorial shot by Peter Lindbergh. Entitled Black on Black, the girls wear monochromatic ensembles styled by Nicoletta Santoro and the result is nothing short of breathtaking.
Sasha Pivovarova by Peter Lindbergh
Tanga Moreau & Angela Lindvall by Peter Lindbergh
Fashion editor Nicoletta Santoro brings all the charm of the English countryside into the twenty-first century with the August edition of Vogue China. Lensed by Peter Lindbergh and starring Karlie Kloss, Secret Garden features chunky knits, oversize sweaters and elegant gloves fit for any garden party.
1. Natalia Vodianova & Ewan McGregor by Peter Lindbergh for Vogue US July 2010
2. Daria Warbowy & Lara Stone Nude for Industrie #1 by Patrick Demarchelier
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Dree Hemingway in Footballers’ Wives for V Issue #66
4. Tanya Dziahileva for Harper’s Bazaar Spain July/August 2010 by Nico
5. Olga Sherer by Philip Gay for Zoo Summer 2010
6. Marloes Horst for Princesse Tam Tam Swimwear 2010