1. Alexander McQueen Spring 2011: Patricia van der Vliet
2. Codie Young, Myf Shepherd & Samantha Harris by Nicole Bentley for Vogue…
3. Gisele Bundchen for Vogue China February 2011 by Patrick Demarchelier
4. Sally Gordon by Amie Milne for Pulp Magazine
5. Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 Campaign | Sasha Pivovarova by Paolo Roversi
6. Blumarine Spring 2011 Campaign | Edita Vilkeviciute & Magdalena Frackowiak…
Following up its campaign, the lookbook for Alexander McQueen’s spring 2011 collection hits the web and offers a more detailed look at Sarah Burton’s creations for the new season. Worn by Patricia van der Vliet, the spring designs bring romantic visions somewhere a cross between fairytale princess and sci-fi heroine with the intriguing styling of loose-fitting silhouettes paired with print and metal works.
1. Patricia van der Vliet for Vogue Russia January 2011 by Mariano Vivanco
2. Valerya by Amber Gray for Brides December 2010
3. Editorial Beauty | Year in Review 2010
4. Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011: Anne Vyalitsyna by Mark Segal
5. Valentina Zelyaeva by David Burton for Elle Russia
6. Abbey Lee Kershaw | Year in Review 2010
Karlie Kloss and Patricia van der Vliet prove that opposites attract with Vogue China’s November cover shoot. In front of Max Vadukul’s (Art Department) lens, the brunette and blonde duo sport crimson ensembles curated by Nicoletta Santoro in Chic Sauvage. Featuring the work of Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney, Alexander Wang and more, Karlie and Patricia are the perfect mix of svelte beauty and sleek elegance in the alluring spread.