Natasha Poly by Corrine Day
1. V Magazine Pre-Fall 2010 Covers | Adriana, Eniko, Natasha, Lily & Isabeli by Mario Sorrenti
2. Chanel Iman for The Block Summer 2010 by Doug Inglish
3. Christian Dior | Paris Haute Couture Fall 2010
4. Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue UK August 2010 by Josh Olins
5. Anastasija Kondratjeva by Michael Schwartz for Exit Magazine S/S 2010
6. Miu Miu Fall 2010 Campaign | Lindsey, Siri, Ginta & Daphne by Mert & Marcus
Givenchy’s fall haute couture collection garnered a more intimate gathering this season with a special presentation consisting of ten looks with ten models. Riccardo Tisci, the label’s creative director, said of the change, “I want to make couture even more special than it is, and not just another catwalk show.” Gone are the black ensembles and dramatic makeup which are replaced with neutral shades and ornate details of lace and fringe. Topping off the look are sleek silhouettes and tailored jackets.
Natasha Poly is back in black for the July cover shoot of Vogue Spain photographed by Patrick Demarchelier. With collaborations ranging from American to French Vogue over the years, this photographer and model team proves to be a winning combination and their work in Vogue Spain is no exception to the rule. With the aide of fashion editor Belén Antolín, Demarchelier captures an alluring Natasha in ensembles from Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana and others in Black & Gold.
Natasha Poly by Alasdair McLellan
1. The American Experience by David Sims | Vogue US May 2010
2. Defragmention Of Beauty by Marcin Tyszka | 25 Magazine Spring 2010
3. Natalia Vodianova by Peter Lindbergh | Vogue China May 2010
4. Natasha Poly by Mario Sorrenti in Plage Privée | Vogue Paris May 2010
5. Alessandra Ambrosio by Alasdair McLellan in Love Match | Vogue Russia May 2010
6. Hannah Holman Nude by Karim Sadli | Dazed & Confused May 2010