1. Emma Watson for Vogue UK December 2010 by Mario Testino
2. Venus in Furs for Vogue Italia November 2010 by Steven Meisel
3. Freja Beha Erichsen by Hedi Slimane for Vogue Paris November 2010
4. Morning Beauty | Anja Rubik & Lily Donaldson by Mario Testino
5. Tiiu Kuik by Max Abadian for Flare December 2010
6. Lanvin for H&M Fall 2010 | Irina Lazareanu
1. Anne Hathaway for Vogue US November 2010 by Mario Testino
2. Morning Beauty | Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward & Caroline Trentini by Steven Meisel
3. Sasha Pivovarova by Mikael Jansson for Vogue Paris November 2010
4. Anja Rubik for Vogue Latin America October 2010 by Marcin Tyszka
5. Liu Wen by Greg Kadel in Wild Dreams | Vogue Germany November 2010
6. Anna Jagodzinska by Derek Kettela in Drop Dead Gorgeous | Glamour UK November 2010
Cover girl Anne Hathaway gets caught up in a modern day fairy tale for the November issue of Vogue US. Photographed by Mario Testino and styled by Tonne Goodman in sweeping gowns from the likes of Isaac Mizrahi, Oscar de la Renta and Carolina Herrera, Anne stars alongside French actor Raphaël Personnaz in Happily Ever After.
Gisele Bundchen rocks a sexy Terminator inspired look in this month’s DT Magazine. In photos taken by Mario Testino in 2007 but not released until recently, the Brazilian model looks prepared for battle in lingerie, leather and chains.
Sasha Pivovarova takes to the pages of October’s Allure in a dynamic beauty spread shot by Mario Testino. With styling by Paul Cavaco and impeccable makeup by Linda Cantello, Sasha dons the top beauty trends and fur in Best of Beauty.
Continuing its celebration of all things New York, V Magazine enlists Mario Testino to tell a story of two sides–uptown and downtown New York that is. Featuring Freja Beha Erichsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Carmen Kass and Anna Selezneva, the editorial goes from the streets of the Big Apple and into the studio with Carmen and Sasha playing uptown fashionistas and Freja and Anna playing downtown divas. Styled by Sarajane Hoare, the quartet is convincing as their roles in Uptown & Down.
1. Blonde Ambition by Jamie Morgan for POP Fall/Winter 2010
2. Coco Rocha for Elle UK October 2010 by David Vasiljevic
3. Raquel Zimmermann for Vogue Spain September 2010 by Mariano Vivanco
4. Mathilde Frachon by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue Nippon October 2010
5. Lady Gaga, Liya Kebede & Chloe Sevigny in New York! by Mario Testino | V Magazine #67
6. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Catherine Servel for Telegraph Magazine August 2010