1. Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris June/July 2010
2. Behati Prinsloo for Elle Italia June 2010 by Matt Jones
3. Miranda Kerr for i-D Summer 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Adriana Lima for Vogue Spain June 2010 by Vincent Peters
5. Vanessa Paradis by Karl Lagerfeld in Factory Story | Madame Figaro
6. Masha Novoselova for Vogue Spain June 2010 by James Macari
Inspired by the relationship of Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick, Karl Lagerfeld captures his current muse, Vanessa Paradis, for the cover shoot of May’s Madame Figaro. Aided by fashion editor Leila Smara, Lagerfeld creates the glamorous and retro Factory Story.
Model turned actress, Diane Kruger, covers the latest Vogue Germany in classic black and white. In front of Karl Lagerfeld’s lens, the German beauty takes on androgynous and retro looks styled by Christiane Arp with Dandy Diane.
Earlier this month, we hinted that d’management group‘s Elisa Sednaoui was set to appear in two major publications with the first of which being Numéro #111. Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld himself, Elisa turns up her vamp appeal in Dangerous Couture with Karl’s muse Baptiste Giabiconi. Styled by Capucine Safyurtlu, Elisa is an elegant diva in pieces from Chanel, Armani and Valentino.
Karl Lagerfeld plus a series of black and white images always seems to be a good combination. Add in model Anja Rubik and you have the perfect recipe for an incredible layout as seen in Vogue Nippon‘s “Into the Light”.