In front of Catherine Servel’s lens, cover girl Jessica Stam is the Cat’s Meow for the February edition of W Korea. Styled by Catherine Newell-Hanson, Jessica sports the spring collection with an eastern twist featuring the work of Rick Owens, Nina Ricci, Acne and others. / Hair by Ashley Javier, Makeup by Francelle
Vogue China gets Jessica Stam to play another famous blonde, Faye Dunaway, for its January issue. Lensed by Ellen von Unwerth and styled by Anne Christensen, Jessica is a photographer with a penchant for fashion–fashion like Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and Gucci in Dangerous Liaisons.
Jessica Stam is back in yet another Vogue for the December cover shoot of Vogue Russia. In front of Greg Kadel’s lens, Jessica roams the city streets in sleek and sexy ensembles featuring the work of Balmain, Valentino, Versace and others styled by fashion editor Ekaterina Mukhina.
1. Chanel Spring 2011 | Paris Fashion Week
2. Gisele Bundchen by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil October 2010
3. Jessica Stam by Lina Scheynius for Vogue UK November 2010
4. Denise by Zhang Jingna in Before the Tide Comes | Exclusive
5. Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 | Paris Fashion Week
6. Lisanne de Jong by Alvaro Beamud Cortes in The Greatest