Louis Vuitton has a trio of leading models including Freja Beha Erichsen, Kristen McMenamy and Raquel Zimmermann for its spring 2011 campaign. In front of Steven Meisel’s lens, the group invites us into their boudoir full of colorful accessories and eastern inspired garments.
Valentino’s spring 2011 campaign follows along the vein of fall 2010 with black and white portraits lensed by David Sims. Starring Freja Beha Erichsen, Caroline Brasch-Nielsen and Julia Saner, the stunning advertisements showcase the label’s soft and feminine designs.
Our first look at Chanel’s spring 2011 campaign showcases the spring collection’s rock and roll edge and who better to showcase Karl Lagerfeld’s new vision than Freja Beha Erichsen and Stella Tennant? Lensed by Lagerfeld himself, Freja Beha and Stella go outdoors for a day of fun in the sun alongside Baptiste Giabiconi.
Freja Beha Erichsen gets her portrait taken for T Mag’s holiday issue
1. Emma Watson for Vogue UK December 2010 by Mario Testino
2. Venus in Furs for Vogue Italia November 2010 by Steven Meisel
3. Freja Beha Erichsen by Hedi Slimane for Vogue Paris November 2010
4. Morning Beauty | Anja Rubik & Lily Donaldson by Mario Testino
5. Tiiu Kuik by Max Abadian for Flare December 2010
6. Lanvin for H&M Fall 2010 | Irina Lazareanu