Dree Hemingway returns as the face of Argentinean label AY Not Dead’s fall 2011 campaign lensed by Sebastian Faena. Sporting the brand’s lather jackets and heavy coats, Dree sizzles in a combination of black and white and color images.
Dree Hemingway gets inspired by Taxi Driver for her most recent work in Vogue China January. Lensed by Patrick Demarchelier, Dree sports blonde curls, red lips and bright fashion courtesy of fashion editor Nicoletta Santoro. Wearing a wardrobe featuring the work of Louis Vuitton, Jason Wu, Prada and others, Dree is a platform wearing beauty in Eccentric Mind.
1. Anja, Monika, Anna, Kasia & Magdalena by Cameron Krone for Viva! Moda
2. Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer by Mario Testino | Vogue UK December 2010
3. Kasia Struss by Hugh Lippe in Prelude to Winter | Naag
4. Sara Blomqvist by Andreas Öhlund for Stockholm Spring 2011
5. Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge for Vogue Italia Glitter
6. Emma Watson for Marie Claire US December 2010 by Tesh
Taking us behind the scenes of Topshop Unique’s spring 2011 show, photographer Agata Pospieszynska (AF Photo) captures from the runway to the streets as models get ready for the main event. Featuring models such as Dree Hemingway, Hannah Holman, Jourdan Dunn and Ashley Smith, Pospieszynska gives us a glimpse into the hectic world that is fashion.
1. Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus for Vogue US September 2010
2. We Are the World by Steven Meisel for Vogue US September 2010
3. Maryna Linchuk by Phil Poynter in Ithaka | Vogue Germany September 2010
4. Baby It’s You by Angelo Pennetta for LOVE Magazine #4
5. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Terry Richardson
6. Dree Hemingway for A.Y. Not Dead Spring 2011 Campaign by Sebastian Faena