Catherine Servel captures musicians Ciara and Oh Land for the latest issue of VMan. Styled by Catherine Newell-Hanson, the singing beauties wears looks from the likes of Burberry, Versace and Dolce & Gabbana.
Magdalena Frackowiak fills the role of dark seductress for the most recent edition of The Sunday Telegraph. In front of Catherine Servel’s lens, Magdalena sports a range of lingerie-inspired looks styled by Daniela Agnelli. Vamped up to the max with red lips and lush hair courtesy of makeup artist Chiho Omae and hair stylist Max Pinnell, the Polish beauty is a mix of elegance and sensuousness in Her Dark Materials.
1. Blonde Ambition by Jamie Morgan for POP Fall/Winter 2010
2. Coco Rocha for Elle UK October 2010 by David Vasiljevic
3. Raquel Zimmermann for Vogue Spain September 2010 by Mariano Vivanco
4. Mathilde Frachon by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue Nippon October 2010
5. Lady Gaga, Liya Kebede & Chloe Sevigny in New York! by Mario Testino | V Magazine #67
6. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Catherine Servel for Telegraph Magazine August 2010
Looking older and wiser with a streak of gray in her normally dark hair, model Jacquelyn Jablonski takes to the city streets for the August 28th edition of Telegraph Magazine. Lensed by Catherine Servel with makeup by Chiho Omae, Jacquelyn is pure city chic in tailored ensembles styled by Daniela Agnelli.
Fashion editor Daniela Agnelli selects some of the season’s most mesmerizing prints and patterns for an editorial in the latest Sunday Telegraph. Photographed by Catherine Servel, The Wild Frontier stars Karmen Pedaru as a roaming vagrant in over size accessories paired with pieces by Alexander McQueen, Prada and others.
Ali Michael catches a case of the spots in an editorial for the spring issue of Lula. Photographed by Catherine Servel and styled by Sam Bryant in veils, bows and hats, Ali takes on a girlish innocence in Why Don’t They Let Us Fall in Love?