Catherine McNeil wears the bold stylings of Samuel François for the December edition of Numéro China. Lensed by Anthony Maule, the Aussie beauty is pure luxe sophistication in elegant looks from the likes of Balenciaga, Lanvin and Miu Miu.
1. L’hiver Avant L’hiver by David Sims for Vogue Paris August 2010
2. The Girls of 2pm by Henrik Adamsen
3. Catherine McNeil by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia September 2010
4. Kate Moss for Vogue UK September 2010 by Patrick Demarchelier
5. Catherine McNeil for Vogue Australia September 2010 by Max Doyle
6. Guess Fall 2010 Campaign | Alyssa Miller & Elsa Hosk by Ellen von Unwerth
Catherine McNeil’s reign over the September issue of Vogue Australia isn’t quite over yet. And Although she is still sporting retro style, it seems that photographer Nicole Bentley (Work Agency) wanted to represented a softer more romantic side of the bygone decade with A Fine Romance. Within the story, Catherine wears an array of fifties silhouettes ranging from hoop skirts to scoop necks styled by Victoria Collison.
A year after her mesmerizing appearance with Abbey Lee Kershaw, Catherine McNeil is the cover star of the Vogue Australia’s September issue that births yet another unforgettable editorial shot by Max Doyle (The Names Agency). Going back to the 1950s, Catherine is a mix of naughty, nice and everything in between in Doyle’s Pretty Baby. Styled by Naomi Smith, the Aussie beauty dons garments from Givenchy, Christopher Kane, Louis Vuitton and more that mix retro modesty with modern allure.
Lanca Perfume enlists the sexy trio of Catherine McNeil, Karmen Pedaru and Marloes Horst for their fall 2010 campaign. Lensed by Gui Paganni, the girls don the Brazlian brand’s denim and evening wear pieces.
Catherine McNeil by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer