Alessandro Ambrosio has quickly become a Vogue Nippon favorite this year. From a cover to beautiful editorials, Alessandra has been bringing her own brand of glamour to the publication for 2010, and it should come as no surprise that the Brazilian stunner would make an appearance in the last issue of the year. Photographed by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Anna Dello Russo, Alessandra rocks seventies luxe in the latest beauty supplement. (Elite Models)
1. Mona Johannesson by Jimmy Backius for Fashion Tale Fall 2010
2. Bo Don by Johan Sandberg for Marie Claire Italia September 2010
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros for Vogue Nippon October 2010 by Sølve Sundsbø
4. Anna de Rijk for Intermission Fall 2010 by John Scarisbrick
5. Carey Mulligan for Vogue US October 2010 by Peter Lindbergh
6. Ford Army by Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch
Alessandra Ambrosio and Ana Beatriz Barros are the very definition of modern day pin-ups. Whether in Vogue Russia or LOVE, the sultry twosome can steam up any photographer’s lens. With their most recent joint appearance, the Brazilian bombshells take to the pages of October’s Vogue Nippon wearing retro inspired ensembles styled by Katie Grand. In front of Sølve Sundsbø’s lens, Alessandra and Ana exude pure sophistication and glamour in No Crime to Be Rich.
1. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #116
2. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Sean & Seng for POP Fall/Winter 2010
3. Ava Smith by Rupert Tapper | Exclusive
4. Masha Rudenko by Robert Sigler in Behind the Sun | Malibu Magazine
5. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros by Willy Vanderperre for Vogue Russia September 2010
6. Freja Beha Erichsen by Mikael Jansson for Vogue Paris September 2010
Willy Vanderperre captures a group of modern day pin-ups in the form of Abbey Clancy, Ana Beatriz Barros, Claudia Mason, Alessandra Ambrosio and Noémie Lenoir for the September issue of Vogue Russia. Styled by Katie Grand, the sexy models don a wardrobe of Jil Sander, Miu Miu and La Perla in the tantalizing spread.
From actresses to models and even a doll, the fourth issue of LOVE features a varied cast of characters on eight covers shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The Gorgeous issue stars Agyness Deyn, Lauren Hutton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kelly Brook, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bundchen, Sienna Miller and Buela (an Enchanted Doll lent by Louis Vuitton designer Fabrizio Viti). There are eight covers to choose from. Which one is your favorite?
Russh is a magazine known for its creativity when it comes to editorial content, so it comes as no surprise that the cover shoot for their Art Issue would contain a few novelties. Starring Alessandra Ambrosio as a wandering vagrant in the streets of New York, the story captures the homeless fashionista as she dons a wardrobe of this season’s most airy garments styled by Stevie Dance. Topped off with a messy hairdo and a heavy coat, Alessandra is lost amid a world of chaos and isolation in Will Davidson’s hauntingly beautiful story.