Lara Stone joins Liu Wen and Sean O’pry as the face of ck Calvin Klein spring 2011 watches and jewelry campaign. Working with Fabien Baron once again, Lara smolders in the label’s glittering accessories.
Lara Stone stars in a thirty second commercial for Calvin Klein’s spring 2011 collection set to air during the broadcast of The Golden Globes. The jetsetting film was directed by Fabien Baron and also stars Tyson Ballou. (Frock Writer)
2010 has been a year filled with retro inspired editorials. With sophisticated and feminine garments from the likes of Prada, Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu–the fall 2010 season had its fair share of 50s houswives and 60s divas. From Vogue Germany’s time traveling homage to musicians to Elle UK’s dance marathon, paying homage to yesterday’s fashions was all the rage.
1. Lara Stone by Mario Testino for Vogue US January 2011
2. Abbey Lee Kershaw for i-D Winter 2010 by David Bailey
3. Keira Knightley for Vogue UK January 2011 by Mario Testino
4. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Industrie #2
5. Lily Donaldson by Terry Richardson for Harper’s Bazaar US January 2011
6. Alessandra Ambrosio for Vogue Mexico December 2010 by Stewart Shining
Lara Stone goes on a spa getaway for the January edition of Vogue US. Photographed by Mario Testino, the Dutch beauty takes in the view at Italy’s Castello di Vicarello in sophisticated looks featuring the work of Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Lanvin and more styled by Phyllis Posnick.
1. Mr. Ford Returns for Vogue US December 2010 by Steven Meisel
2. Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue UK December 2010
3. Lara Stone for Vogue China December 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Julia Stegner for Vogue Germany December 2010 by Knoepfel & Indlekofer
5. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti
6. Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia November 2010