Herve Leger by Max Azria taps Olga Sherer for its spring 2011 campaign lensed by Camilla Akrans. Surrounded in a lavish setting of flowers and elegant decor, Olga wears the form-fitting and romantic designs.
Fashion editor Sissy Vian makes the nautical look sexy for the March issue of Vogue Nippon. Working with Camilla Akrans and model Theres Alexandersson, Vian pieces together a wardrobe using the work of labels such as Hermes, Fendi and Max Mara. Whether wearing nautical stripes or a body-hugging swimsuit, Theres wows with Yumi’s (Frank Reps) flawless makeup in Mystic Voyage.
Fresh on the heels of campaign appearances for YSL and Prada, Arizona Muse takes to the pages of Vogue China’s February issue lensed by Camilla Akrans. Styled by Elissa Santisi, Arizona continues with the issue’s theme of androgynous styling while sporting sharp looks from Thakoon, Derek Lam and Maison Martin Margiela.
Filippa K revisits their spring 2011 collection with its latest campaign starring Katrin Thormann in a natural setting returning to its Scandinavian roots at the Swedish archipelago. Lensed by Camilla Akrans and styled by Robert Rydberg, Katrin is a free spirit in the label’s minimalistic looks. / View the spring 2011 film under the cut
1. Lara Stone by Mario Testino for Vogue US January 2011
2. Abbey Lee Kershaw for i-D Winter 2010 by David Bailey
3. Keira Knightley for Vogue UK January 2011 by Mario Testino
4. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Industrie #2
5. Lily Donaldson by Terry Richardson for Harper’s Bazaar US January 2011
6. Alessandra Ambrosio for Vogue Mexico December 2010 by Stewart Shining
Tawny browns and leopard prints make for standout fall trends in this month’s Harper’s Bazaar US with a desert set shoot photographed by Camilla Akrans. Starring Samantha Gradoville in luxe ensembles from Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, Salvatore Ferragamo and more styled by Franck Benhamou (2b Management), Samantha delivers editorial gold in What’s Next.
1. Eniko Mihalik for Harper’s Bazaar Spain October 2010 by Nico
2. Guinevere van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti for 10 Magazine Fall 2010
3. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #117
4. Burberry Spring 2011 | London Fashion Week
5. Doutzen Kroes for Elle France September 2010 by Alex Cayley
6. Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia October 2010