Vogue US takes their first look at the spring collections with David Sims’ Straight Up. Starring Raquel Zimmermann as a fiery redhead, the story features glitz and glam looks from the likes of Jil Sander, Miu Miu, Gucci and more styled by Camilla Nickerson.
Raquel Zimmermann stars in Gucci’s cruise 2011 campaign, cementing her status as Gucci’s number one model. Photographed by Mert & Marcus, the Brazilian model is joined by Nikola Jovanovic for the billboard-ready advertisements. (x-posted to The Fashionisto)
Raquel Zimmermann is pretty in pink for the spring 2011 campaign from Brazilian label, Animale. Photographed by Henrique Gendre, Raquel wears subdued hues of tan, lavender and white in the dreamy images.
Raquel Zimmermann stars as the face of Jil Sander + Uniqlo’s fall 2010 campaign photographed by David Sims. Ready for the fall in heavy coats and jackets, Raquel is a mix of classic elegance and modern sleekness.
1. Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen & Mariacarla Boscono for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Mert & Marcus
2. Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 | Milan Fashion Week
3. Anouck Lepere by Jean-François Campos for Flair October 2010
4. Lara Stone for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Steven Klein
5. Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh for Purple Fashion F/W 2010
6. Lindsey Wixson for Barneys Fall 2010 Catalogue by Walter Pfeiffer
1. Blonde Ambition by Jamie Morgan for POP Fall/Winter 2010
2. Coco Rocha for Elle UK October 2010 by David Vasiljevic
3. Raquel Zimmermann for Vogue Spain September 2010 by Mariano Vivanco
4. Mathilde Frachon by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue Nippon October 2010
5. Lady Gaga, Liya Kebede & Chloe Sevigny in New York! by Mario Testino | V Magazine #67
6. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Catherine Servel for Telegraph Magazine August 2010
Mario Sorrenti and Raquel Zimmermann go on location once again for the October issue of Vogue Nippon. Set in Naples, Italy, the photographer and model pairing navigate the streets as Raquel dons monochromatic ensembles styled by George Cortina. Featuring the work of Givenchy, Emilio Pucci, Balmain and more, Raquel plays a tormented soul in Darker is the Memory.