Christy Turlington wears fall-winter looks from Louis Vuitton for the latest issue of Elle France. Captured by Mark Seliger and styled by Michèle Beaurenaut, Christy is a natural beauty with her winning smile and captivating charm.
1. Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Campaign | Christy Turlington, Natalia Vodianova & Karen Elson by Steven Meisel
2. Tom Ford Eyewear Fall 2010 Campaign | Freja Beha Erichsen by Tom Ford
3. Georgia May Jagger for Vogue China July 2010 by Max Vadukul
4. Isabeli Fontana for Muse Summer 2010 by Terry Tsiolis
5. Natalia K by Maria Eriksson for Viva! Moda
6. Bergdorf Goodman Pre-Fall 2010 Catalogue | Iselin Steiro by Miguel Reveriego
Earlier today, we got a first look at the Louis Vuitton fall campaign featuring Christy Turlington, Natalia Vodianova and Karen Elson. Shot by Steven Meisel, the trio primps and preens in a 1950s style backstage area surrounded by retro shoes and glowing lights. Styled by Karl Templer in the same feminine spirit of the runway show, the three decades of top models that range from their 20s to their 40s prove that you can be beauty and success can come at any age.
Louis Vuitton gets a top model trio for their fall campaign by enlisting the iconic beauty of Christy Turlington, Natalia Vodianova and Karen Elson in a backstage setting. Photographed by Steven Meisel, the three models are flawless in the label’s elegant wear. (WWD)