I love how Olaf Wipperfürth contrasts cool and warm colors in his photographs. It’s this, plus other subtle differences that can...
- UncategorizedShake Your Head, Darling
Lily Donaldson gets her shake on in Vogue UK‘s “Fringe Festival”. There’s also a behind the scenes video from SHOWstudio displaying...
- Anna JagodzinskaPrada Spring/Summer 2009 (Complete)
Prada’s spring campaign is one of my favorites this season. I like Meisel’s innovative take on the group shot. In addition...
- UncategorizedSiri in ‘Plastic Fantastic’
Norwegian model, Siri Tollerød works some recyclables in Dansk magazine’s current issue.
- UncategorizedDaria for Roberto Cavalli S/S 2009
On one hand, I really love the energetic vibe that Daria brings to the campaign. She’s one of the best models...
- CampaignLanvin Spring 2009 Campaign | Iselin Steiro by Steven Meisel
I’m so happy to see Islein Steiro again. She’s coming back strong in this season’s Lanvin campaign by Steven Meisel.
- UncategorizedAs Twlight Falls in the Safari
I can’t help but appreciate this editorial. It takes a overused theme and reworks it in a fresh way.
- CampaignGisele Bündchen for Stefanel S/S 2009
In my opinion, this is probably Gisele’s best campaign this season. It’s very effective in making the clothes look good and...
- UncategorizedJessica Stam in ‘Miami Love’
This is not my favorite Stam editorial, but there are some interesting shots here.