Ming Xi and Hyoni Kang team up for the February issue of Dazed & Confused in a dreamy spread envisioned by Will Davidson. Aided by fashion editor Joanna Schlenzka, Davidson shoots as the dark haired beauties are graceful as dancers in looks from Thakoon, Paul Smith, Kenzo and others.
Russh takes androgynous inspired looks to another level within its most recent issue by featuring a mix and match of menswear and womenswear pieces from the likes of Dior Homme, Louis Vuitton Men, Burberry and more. Lensed by Will Davidson and styled by Stevie Dance, Cassi Van Den Dungen traverses the countryside in easy looks for the fall.
A love affair gone awry is the spark behind Will Davidson’s latest work for Russh #37. Featuring Irina Lazareanu and Larry Scott as two lovers in trouble, fashion editor Stevie Dance hits all the right notes with playful shapes and colorful patterns in the intimate spread.
Diana Dondoe and Tyson Ballou find love on the beach within the pages of Harper’s Bazaar Australia. Lensed by Will Davidson and with hair by Shin Arima, Diana and Tyson wear an uncomplicated wardrobe of denim, swimwear and knits pieced together by fashion editor Jillian Davison.
1. Charlotte di Calypso by Miles Aldridge for Vogue Italia October 2010
2. Claudia Schiffer for ZEIT Magazine’s 40th Anniversary | 40 Covers by Frederike Helwig
3. Mariacarla Boscono by Cédric Buchet for Bergdorf Goodman Fall 2010
4. Eniko Mihalik by Will Davidson for Muse Fall 2010
5. Karlie Kloss by Tim Walker in Russian Dolls | Vogue UK October 2010
6. Kori Richardson by Arnaud Pyvka for Marie Claire Italia October 2010
Usually known for playing the role of smoldering seductress, Eniko Mihalik transforms into a demure, nature-loving beauty for Will Davidson’s latest work in Muse’s fall issue. Styled by Joanna Schlenzka, Eniko enjoys the first days of autumn in feminine garments from the likes of Miu Miu, Givenchy, Jil Sander and more in the outdoor story.