1. Tiiu Kuik by Michelle Ferrara for Vogue Novias F/W 2010
2. Morning Beauty | Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans
3. Laetitia Casta for Vogue Russia August 2010 by Matt Irwin
4. Marion Cotillard for Interview August 2010 by Mikael Jansson
5. Cintia Dicker by Clarence K in Bunny Love | Gravure
6. Miranda Kerr for Numéro #115 by Sebastian Kim
Fashion editor Danny Santiago gives us yet another reason to start wearing black in the summer with his latest work in Harper’s Bazaar Mexico. Starring a graceful Tiiu Kuik in monochromatic pieces that would make any dancer jealous, Tiiu shines in front of Alexander Neumann‘s lens with La Levedad del Negro (The Lightness of Black).
As January comes to end, it’s time to say goodbye to our first Model of the Month, Tiiu Kuik. And what better way to say farewell than to see what Tiiu did last…
Last person you hugged…
Eric, when I was picking up my dog after traveling.
Last movie you watched…
Inglorious Basterds. Finally saw it and it was AMAZING!
Tiiu Kuik by Camilla Akrans
Shot on the Greek Island of Patmos, Camilla Akrans captures Tiiu Kuik in fabulous swimwear for the New York Times Style magazine.
I think nudity works well in this ed. It doesn’t come off as forced or trying to hard to be sexy. It just simply is. Once again, I am impressed by Jenny Gage and Tom Betterton’s work.
Warning: nudity after the cut.