Viktoriya Sasonkina by Terry Tsiolis
Maryna Linchuk by Terry Tsiolis
1. Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Campaign | Christy Turlington, Natalia Vodianova & Karen Elson by Steven Meisel
2. Tom Ford Eyewear Fall 2010 Campaign | Freja Beha Erichsen by Tom Ford
3. Georgia May Jagger for Vogue China July 2010 by Max Vadukul
4. Isabeli Fontana for Muse Summer 2010 by Terry Tsiolis
5. Natalia K by Maria Eriksson for Viva! Moda
6. Bergdorf Goodman Pre-Fall 2010 Catalogue | Iselin Steiro by Miguel Reveriego
As always, fashion editor Simon Robins brings a sense of liveliness to Vogue Russia with this energetic spread from the publication’s July edition shot by Terry Tsiolis. Using bold pieces from the likes of Max Mara, Bernhard Wllhelm and Phillip Lim, Robins makes the all star cast of Reina Montero, Jeneil Williams, Sedene Blake, Shena Moulton and Aminata Niaria shine even more with these eye-catching ensembles.
Stylist Melanie Huynh pieces together a military-inspired wardrobe consisting of lace up boots, army green jackets and a hint of feminine allure for her latest work in Muse spring. Photographed by Terry Tsilois and starring Regina Feoktistova, The Clash showcases designs from Dior, Alexander Wang and others.
Lensed by Terry Tsiolis, German model Toni Garrn goes commercial for her most recent work in April’s Harper’s Bazaar US. Smiling and energetic in casual ensembles styled by Aleksandra Woroniecka, Toni gives a perfectly relaxed attitude in Chic at Every Price.