Blake Lively is a good girl gone bad in her cover shoot for Interview’s September issue. Lensed by Craig McDean and styled by Karl Templer, the American actress appears to be in trouble with the law as she undergoes an interrogation in sexy ensembles from the likes of Balenciaga, Fendi and Burberry. Look for the behind the scenes video on Interview’s site.
Going viral for his mainline collection, Alexander Wang launched its fall 2010 inspiration video last week featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw filmed by Craig McDean. Likewise, the campaign images are stills from the film which was shot in an abandoned New York City building. With art direction by Fabien Baron and styling by Karl Templer, the video and images bring together the unique elements of wind, home, movement and stillness.
Jessica Stam, Snejana Onopka, Sasha Pivovarova & Gemma Ward by Craig McDean
Freja Beha Erichsen cozies up to fresh face Dan Kling for a dreamily somber editorial published in the latest Interview. Photographed by Craig McDean with styling by Karl Templer, Freja and Dan make a romantic and fashion connection in Modern Love where they sport pieces from the likes of Miu Miu, Calvin Klein and Valentino.
Caroline Trentini by Craig McDean
1. Alessandra Ambrosio by Jacques Dequeker for Vogue Brazil July 2010
2. Patricia van der Vliet by Jem Mitchell for Vogue Nippon August 2010
3. Gisele Bundchen for Muse Summer 2010 by Nino Muñoz
4. Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson for Vogue Nippon August 2010
5. Versace Fall 2010 Campaign | Iselin, Anna & Valerija by Mario Testino
6. Morning Beauty | Natalia Vodianova by Craig McDean