Missy Rayder is living for the night life in the November cover shoot of Harper’s Bazaar Spain. Wearing a luxe wardrobe of leopard, lace and fur curated by fashion editor Claudia Englmann, Missy sports the designs of Emilio Pucci, Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana and more in Nico’s La Gala en el Tejado.
1. Eniko Mihalik for Harper’s Bazaar Spain October 2010 by Nico
2. Guinevere van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti for 10 Magazine Fall 2010
3. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #117
4. Burberry Spring 2011 | London Fashion Week
5. Doutzen Kroes for Elle France September 2010 by Alex Cayley
6. Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia October 2010
Eniko Mihalik evokes her inner eighties diva for the cover shoot of October’s Harper’s Bazaar Spain. Lensed by Nico, the Hungarian bombshell sports a wardrobe of sleek leather and black in Cara o Cuero. Joined by Brad Kroenig, Eniko is all seduction and power in ensembles from DSquared2, Ralph Lauren, Lanvin and more styled by Juan Cebrian.
Flavia de Oliveira by Nico
Anouck Lepere by Nico
1. Natalia Vodianova & Ewan McGregor by Peter Lindbergh for Vogue US July 2010
2. Daria Warbowy & Lara Stone Nude for Industrie #1 by Patrick Demarchelier
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Dree Hemingway in Footballers’ Wives for V Issue #66
4. Tanya Dziahileva for Harper’s Bazaar Spain July/August 2010 by Nico
5. Olga Sherer by Philip Gay for Zoo Summer 2010
6. Marloes Horst for Princesse Tam Tam Swimwear 2010
The latest edition of Harper’s Bazaar Spain takes us to the white sands and blue waters of Mauritius Island. Photographed by Nico and styled by Juan Cebrián, cover girl Tanya Dziahileva is the perfect mix of seduction and elegance in the sun-drenched spread. Donning bold ensembles from the likes of John Galliano, Dolce & Gabbana and Calvin Klein, Tanya is a different breed of sexy in Las Nuevas Sirenas.
Daria Werbowy is prepared for battle in a miltary-themed shoot from the main spread of May’s Harper’s Bazaar Spain. In front of the lens of Nico, Daria has never looked hotter as she wears ensembles from labels such as Louis Vuitton, Balmain and Max Mara.