For Vogue US’ annual shape issue, the publication captures some of the industry’s best bodies in Bodies of Work. Lensed by Mert & Marcus, models Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone, Gisele Bundchen, Joan Smalls, Natalia Vodianova and Raquel Zimmermann don form-fitting garments from the likes of Zac Posen, Vera Wang and Michael Kors styled by Tonne Goodman.
1. Anja Rubik, Lea T. & Karen Elson by Mert & Marcus for LOVE S/S 2011
2. Marloes Horst by Mason Poole for Jalouse February 2011
3. Kate Moss, Natalia Vodianova & Lea T. by Mert & Marcus for LOVE S/S 2011
4. Kirsten Dunst for Band of Outsiders Spring 2011
5. Morning Beauty | Gisele Bundchen by Paolo Roversi
6. Jason Wu Fall 2011 | New York Fashion Week
1. Anja, Monika, Anna, Kasia & Magdalena by Cameron Krone for Viva! Moda
2. Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer by Mario Testino | Vogue UK December 2010
3. Kasia Struss by Hugh Lippe in Prelude to Winter | Naag
4. Sara Blomqvist by Andreas Öhlund for Stockholm Spring 2011
5. Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge for Vogue Italia Glitter
6. Emma Watson for Marie Claire US December 2010 by Tesh
Natalia Vodianova is Harper’s Bazaar UK’s Woman of the Year, or should we say golden girl of the year? Lensed by Michelangelo di Battista, the cover girl wears an array of gold garments from the likes of Alexander McQueen, Armani Prive, Givenchy and others styled by Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou.
Celebrating forty years of luxury, Roberto Cavalli made a true event out of his spring 2011 showing with top models such as Natalia Vodianova and Laetitia Casta taking to the runway. Looking back on the past to the very decade when his label began, the Italian designer found inspiration in seventies fringe and glamour. Adding his own aesthetic, models donned skin-baring garments in muted hues of gray, lilac and nude embellished with animal print, sequin and crystal.