The winter issue of Bon shows off its Swedish pride with Frida Gustavsson, Mona Johannesson, Gabriel Grönvik, Johanna Jonsson, Lovisa Axelsson Hager, Love Ottenby, Anna Mellbin and Mattias Bergh wearing spring looks lensed by Hasse Nielsen. The thirty plus page spread was taken on by a trio of stylists including Robert Rydberg, Marcus Söder and Naomi Itkes. Dynamic and expressive, the group sports spring 2011 designs from Filippa K, Whyred and Cheap Monday.
1. Mona Johannesson by Jimmy Backius for Fashion Tale Fall 2010
2. Bo Don by Johan Sandberg for Marie Claire Italia September 2010
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros for Vogue Nippon October 2010 by Sølve Sundsbø
4. Anna de Rijk for Intermission Fall 2010 by John Scarisbrick
5. Carey Mulligan for Vogue US October 2010 by Peter Lindbergh
6. Ford Army by Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch
Tapping into her inner 1950s goddess, cover girl Mona Johannesson is all sweetness and light for Elle Sweden’s August issue. Photographed by Jimmy Backius, Mona sports a revamped bee-hive hairdo in addition to comfy knits styled by fashion editor Lisa Lindqwister.
Mona Johannesson rides amongst a pair of white horses for the latest Italian Marie Claire. Photographed by Elina Kechicheva in a plethora of black and leather, Mona is fearless underneath the hot desert sun in “Luce Nera” (Black Light).
Note: nudity under the cut
Note: slight nudity under the cut
Mona Johannesson by Patrick Demarchelier