As the last of the spring 2011 campaigns slowly trickle out, we take a look at Kenzo starring a diverse cast including Eniko Mihalik, Tao Okamoto and Ataui Deng. Lensed by Mario Sorrenti, the trio sports Kenzo’s relaxed silhouettes and colorful prints against a rocky background.
Jill Stuart taps Lindsey Wixson as the face of its spring 2011 campaign, and with her baby doll looks it seems like a match made in heaven. Wearing the label’s airy and light designs lensed by Mario Sorrenti, Lindsey exudes undeniable cool in the studio advertisements.
Anna Selezneva replaces Karmen Pedaru as the face of Emporio Armani’s spring 2011 campaign taken on the city streets by Mario Sorrenti. Joining Simon Nessman, Anna roams through the concrete jungle in the hip and youthful collection.
Hugo Boss taps two leading blondes, Raquel Zimmermann and Heidi Mount for its Black label’s spring 2011 campaign lensed by Mario Sorrenti. Photographed in Italy, Raquel joins male supermodel Mark Vanderloo for a series of dreamy vacation-themed advertisements.
1. Year in Review | Fashion Gone Risqué 2010
2. Abbey Lee Kershaw & Edita Vilkeviciute by Mario Sorrenti for Interview Dec…
3. Jessica Stam by Ellen von Unwerth for Vogue China January 2011
4. Natalie Portman for Vogue US January 2011 by Peter Lindbergh
5. Magdalena Frackowiak by Maciek Kobielski for Muse Winter 2010
6. Steven Meisel’s Vogue Italia | Year in Review 2010