1. Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2011: Vlada, Nimue & Sara B
2. Guess Spring 2011 Campaign | Elsa, Alyssa & Kate by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Versace Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Mario Testino
4. Julia Stegner by Daniele & Iango for Muse
5. Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2011
6. Lea T. in Givenchy by Carlotta Manaigo for Lurve
Playing with prints and colors, the pre-fall 2011 collection from Proenza Schouler offers asymmetrical silhouettes. Juxtaposing the masculine and the feminine, Julia Stegner wears the label’s relaxed shapes and cool patterns for the new season.
1. Mr. Ford Returns for Vogue US December 2010 by Steven Meisel
2. Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue UK December 2010
3. Lara Stone for Vogue China December 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Julia Stegner for Vogue Germany December 2010 by Knoepfel & Indlekofer
5. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti
6. Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia November 2010
Hilary Rhoda and Julia Stegner make an alluring 60s duo for the cover shoot of Vogue Turkey October. Photographed by Cuneyt Akeroglu and with impeccable makeup by Hung Vanngo, the top models share the spotlight in retro inspired looks styled by Ece Sukan. Wearing a colorful array of Miu Miu, Valentino, Pucci and others, Hilary and Julia bring their very best to 1960 Kusagi.
POP groups together the most dominating hair color in fashion–blonde–for its fall-winter issue. Photographed by Jamie Morgan a large roster of girls including Sigrid Agren, Brooklyn Decker, Diana Farkhullina, Marloes Horst, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Erin Axtell, Doutzen Kroes, Tori Parver, Ylonka Verheul, Frida Gustavsson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Valentina Zelyaeva, Hana Soukupova, Vlada Roslyakova, Lindsey Wixson, Naomi Preizler, Kirsten Owen, Maryna Linchuk, Jenny Sinkaberg, Jana K, Constance Jablonski, Antonella Graef, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Eniko Mihalik, Kirsty Hume, Kirby Kenny, Shirley Mallman, Elyse Taylor, Lily Donaldson, Carmen Kass, Candice Swanepoel, Hanne Bruening and Julia Stegner take to the studio for one dynmaic spread styled by Tamara Rothstein.
Note – nudity