Jac Jagaciak makes a splash for the pages of Numero #119 in a nighttime shoot lensed by Greg Kadel. Letting out her inner wild child in bold and lavish ensembles curated by Patti Wilson, Jac takes the city by storm with a fusion of western and eastern looks that ooze urban glam. / Hair by Shay Ashual and makeup by Frank B
1. Anja, Monika, Anna, Kasia & Magdalena by Cameron Krone for Viva! Moda
2. Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell & Claudia Schiffer by Mario Testino | Vogue UK December 2010
3. Kasia Struss by Hugh Lippe in Prelude to Winter | Naag
4. Sara Blomqvist by Andreas Öhlund for Stockholm Spring 2011
5. Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge for Vogue Italia Glitter
6. Emma Watson for Marie Claire US December 2010 by Tesh
Celebrating polishmodels models including Anja Rubik, Monika Jagaciak, Anna Jagodzinska, Magdalena Fracowiak and Kasia Struss, the latest issue of Viva! Moda enlists Cameron Krone to shoot the five top girls for a series of portraits inspired by Peter Lindbergh’s supermodel shoots of the 90s. Wearing a wardrobe of sleek black dresses, each girl shines in a story that pays homage to the past while having its own contemporary flair.
A group of tough yet chic girls take over the latest Barneys CO-OP Mailer. Starring Monika Jagaciak, Liu Wen, Giedre Dukauskaite and Erin Axtell, the group sports fall’s most androgynous looks from Helmut Lang, Marc by Marc Jacobs, DVF and more.
1. Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus in The Chronicles of Lara | Interview September 2010
2. Atelier Versace Fall 2010 Lookbook | Monika Jagaciak
3. Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans for Vogue Germany October 2010
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 | New York Fashion Week
5. Anna Jagodzinska & Karmen Pedaru by Mateusz Stankiewicz | Reserved Fall 2010 Campaign
6. Kristen McMenamy by Paolo Roversi in The Grand Couture | Vogue Italia September 2010
Although we have had a good look at Atelier Versace’s fall collection in an array of editorials this past month, the lookbook has just been released and features Monika Jagaciak wearing the label’s stunning creations. With pleats, crystals and asymmetrical cuts, the latest outing from Atelier Versace offers a lesson in elegance and glamour.