1. Blonde Ambition by Jamie Morgan for POP Fall/Winter 2010
2. Coco Rocha for Elle UK October 2010 by David Vasiljevic
3. Raquel Zimmermann for Vogue Spain September 2010 by Mariano Vivanco
4. Mathilde Frachon by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue Nippon October 2010
5. Lady Gaga, Liya Kebede & Chloe Sevigny in New York! by Mario Testino | V Magazine #67
6. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Catherine Servel for Telegraph Magazine August 2010
POP groups together the most dominating hair color in fashion–blonde–for its fall-winter issue. Photographed by Jamie Morgan a large roster of girls including Sigrid Agren, Brooklyn Decker, Diana Farkhullina, Marloes Horst, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Erin Axtell, Doutzen Kroes, Tori Parver, Ylonka Verheul, Frida Gustavsson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Valentina Zelyaeva, Hana Soukupova, Vlada Roslyakova, Lindsey Wixson, Naomi Preizler, Kirsten Owen, Maryna Linchuk, Jenny Sinkaberg, Jana K, Constance Jablonski, Antonella Graef, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Eniko Mihalik, Kirsty Hume, Kirby Kenny, Shirley Mallman, Elyse Taylor, Lily Donaldson, Carmen Kass, Candice Swanepoel, Hanne Bruening and Julia Stegner take to the studio for one dynmaic spread styled by Tamara Rothstein.
Urban streetwear meets high fashion for the spring collection of Swedish label, Cheap Monday. Definitely in the now, water sheened models walked down the runway in jumpsuits, asymmetrical silhouettes, sheer garments and clear shoes for the latest range.
A neutral color palette paired with accents of bold yellow ground the spring collection from Filippa K as the Swedish label presents loose fitting separates, fitted pants and billowing skirts that are accessible to almost every woman. Aiding the minimalist approach, models donned simple hair and makeup for the casually chic collection.
1. Abbey Lee Kershaw by Mario Sorrenti in Variation on Chic | Vogue Italia August 2010
2. Morning Beauty | Raquel Zimmermann by Mikael Jansson
3. Kristen McMenamy for Vogue Italia August 2010 by Steven Meisel
4. Alley Cats by Will Davidson for Dazed & Confused September 2010
5. Frida Gustavsson by Andreas Sjodin for Elle Sweden September 2010
6. Cintia Dicker by Anne Menke for Marie Claire France September 2010
Frida Gustavsson hits the pages of September’s Elle Sweden dressed in some of this season’s hottest pieces. Photographed by Andreas Sjodin, Frida is joined by fellow Swedish model, Charlie Westerberg, and the two manage to stir up some trouble as they dance and joke in ensembles styled by Lisa Lindqwister.