Frida Gustavsson and Andreas Sjodin are the Swedish dream team when it comes to photographer and model pairings. From Elle to Bon and now most recently, H&M Magazine, Frida and Andreas create editorial gold. Styled by Naomi Itkes, Frida sports playful looks for the winter with layering and pops of color.
1. Mr. Ford Returns for Vogue US December 2010 by Steven Meisel
2. Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue UK December 2010
3. Lara Stone for Vogue China December 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Julia Stegner for Vogue Germany December 2010 by Knoepfel & Indlekofer
5. Morning Beauty | Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti
6. Eniko Mihalik by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia November 2010
The winter issue of Bon shows off its Swedish pride with Frida Gustavsson, Mona Johannesson, Gabriel Grönvik, Johanna Jonsson, Lovisa Axelsson Hager, Love Ottenby, Anna Mellbin and Mattias Bergh wearing spring looks lensed by Hasse Nielsen. The thirty plus page spread was taken on by a trio of stylists including Robert Rydberg, Marcus Söder and Naomi Itkes. Dynamic and expressive, the group sports spring 2011 designs from Filippa K, Whyred and Cheap Monday.
Frida Gustavsson gets yet another taste of the Bohemian lifestyle with this dreamy story from November’s Elle Sweden. Photographed by Magnus Magnusson and styled by Robert Rydberg, Frida wears an array of autumn looks featuring a mix and match of colorful patterns and accessories.
Frida Gustavsson joins actor Eddie Redmayne for a Jacques Henri Lartique inspired shoot found inside the November issue of Vogue US. Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Grace Coddington, Frida takes to the outdoors in casually relaxed looks from Narciso Rodriguez, Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana and more in Anything Goes.