Going behind the scenes of Stella McCartney and Sonia Rykiel spring 2011, photographer Agata Pospieszynska (AF Photo) captures candid moments with models Karlie Kloss, Sasha Pivovarova, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Freja Beha Erichsen, Samantha Gradoville, Siri Tollerod and Lindsey Wixson front and center.
Cover girl, Freja Beha Erichsen, takes to the stable for Dossier Journal’s fall-winter edition. Photographed by Cass Bird and styled by Gillian Wilkins, Freja is a natural beauty in chunky sweaters and heavy coats. Adding to the natural look, the Danish model dons subdued makeup and tousled hair by makeup artist Hung Vanngo and hair stylist Sarah Potempa in Cinnamon Girl.
1. Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen & Mariacarla Boscono for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Mert & Marcus
2. Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 | Milan Fashion Week
3. Anouck Lepere by Jean-François Campos for Flair October 2010
4. Lara Stone for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Steven Klein
5. Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh for Purple Fashion F/W 2010
6. Lindsey Wixson for Barneys Fall 2010 Catalogue by Walter Pfeiffer
Continuing its celebration of all things New York, V Magazine enlists Mario Testino to tell a story of two sides–uptown and downtown New York that is. Featuring Freja Beha Erichsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Carmen Kass and Anna Selezneva, the editorial goes from the streets of the Big Apple and into the studio with Carmen and Sasha playing uptown fashionistas and Freja and Anna playing downtown divas. Styled by Sarajane Hoare, the quartet is convincing as their roles in Uptown & Down.
Continuing with our coverage of fall-winter issues, the most recent edition of The Last Magazine taps top models Freja Beha Erichsen and Anja Rubik for a double cover event. Photographed by Maciek Kobielski with styling by Alastair McKimm, the sexy twosome dons the creations of two young designers, Altuzarra (worn by Anja) and Graeme Armour (worn by Freja). Which cover will you be looking for in the upcoming weeks?
Freja Beha Erichsen by Mario Sorrenti
1. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #116
2. Jacquelyn Jablonski by Sean & Seng for POP Fall/Winter 2010
3. Ava Smith by Rupert Tapper | Exclusive
4. Masha Rudenko by Robert Sigler in Behind the Sun | Malibu Magazine
5. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros by Willy Vanderperre for Vogue Russia September 2010
6. Freja Beha Erichsen by Mikael Jansson for Vogue Paris September 2010
Freja Beha Erichsen looks ready for a snow day in the fall advertisements from luxury sportswear label, Moncler. Photographed by Steven Meisel, Freja dons the brand’s heavy outerwear and matching accessories in the monochromatic images.