Eric Guillemain captures Tara Jean for the February issue of Flair. Wearing a mix of leather and denim, Tara poses alongside on location shots in the laid-back stylings of Kate Sebbah.
1. Freja Beha Erichsen & Arizona Muse by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia January
2. Keira Knightley for Vogue Italia January 2011 by Ellen von Unwerth
3. Ruby Aldridge by Norbet Schoerner for Harper’s Bazaar UK February 2011
4. Serenay Sarikaya by Eric Guillemain for Vogue Turkey January 2011
5. Tom Ford Eyewear Spring 2011 Campaign | Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford
6. Morning Beauty | Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino
Capturing the resort collections, Eric Guillemain photographs Miss Turkey Universe, Serenay Sarikaya, for the January edition of Vogue Turkey. Outfitted by Konca Aykan, Serenay sports looks from Miu Miu, Zac Posen, Trussardi and more in the engaging series. / Makeup by Marie Duhart, Hair by Joseph Pujalte
One of Vs. Magazine’s four cover stars, Rachel Weisz, gets intimate for the publication’s fall-winter issue with the help of photographer Eric Guillemain (2b Management). Captured against a stark black backdrop, Rachel dons the eclectic stylings of Vibe Dabelsteen which pair ornate jewelry with simple and sleek garments.
Tanya Dziahileva is rock and roll chic for the cover shoot of Flair’s September issue. Photographed by Eric Guillemain (2b Management) and styled by Kate Sebbah, the Russian beauty sports retro inspired looks with an edgy twist in Classico Versione Rock.
In a world of darkness and mystery, model Kristina Romanova makes a beautiful subject for photographer Eric Guillemain’s most recent work for The Ones2Watch. Styled by April Johnson, Kristina is a modern day grunge heroine in sheer pieces, combat boots and studded pants.