1. Daria Werbowy Nude by Cass Turner for Dossier Journal Spring 2010
2. Raquel Zimmermann & Caroline Trentini by Ellen von Unwerth in Call It Love | Vogue Nippon June 2010
3. Seven by Peter Lindbergh for Numéro #113 May 2010
4. Malgosia Bela by Greg Kadel for Numéro #113 May 2010
5. Brazilian Models Nude by Paola Kudacki | Hercules Spring 2010
6. Karmen Pedaru by David Vasiljevic for Numéro Tokyo June 2010 | Befallen by Pink
Caroline Trentini and Raquel Zimmermann fight for the heart of Tom Ford’s go-to boy, Nicholas Hoult, within the pages of June’s Vogue Nippon. Photographed by Ellen von Unwerth, the trio goes from the cinema to the streets of New York for one cheeky narrative. With the aide of fashion editor Grace Coddington, Unwerth captures designs from the likes of Prada, Lanvin and Burberry in Call It Love.
Janelle Fishman by Ellen von Unwerth
Susan Aldridge by Ellen von Unwerth
Ilona Kuodiene by Ellen von Unwerth
It seems as if pop songstress Kylie Minogue can party forever in her latest TOUS campaign. Directed by Ellen von Unwerth, Kylie is fun and flirty in girly pink. In case you missed it, here is the television spot featuring Kylie’s song, “Two Hearts”.