source | Luxx @ tfs
source | Luxx @ tfs
1. Tiah Eckhardt Nude by Holly Blake for No. Magazine Issue #10
2. Acne Paper Sweden Issue #10 | It’s My Party by Daniel Jackson
3. Playing Fashion May/June 2010 | Daria Strokous by Maxim Repin
4. Anja Rubik by Nagi Sakai for Vogue Korea June 2010
5. Morning Beauty | Edita Vilkeviciute & Anna Maria Jagodzinska by Craig McDean
6. Megan Fox for Interview June/July 2010 by Craig McDean
1. Miranda Kerr by Greg Kadel in La Mauvaise Éducation | Numéro #114
2. Edita Vilkeviciute by Sebastian Kim for Numéro Tokyo July/August 2010
3. Morning Beauty | Raquel Zimmermann & Eniko Mihalik by Mario Sorrenti
4. Abbey Lee Kershaw by Angelo Pennetta for Vogue Nippon July 2010
5. Patricia van der Vliet by Lachlan Bailey in Daydream | Numéro #114
6. Nadine & Tania by Gaetan Caputo for L’Officiel Ukraine May 2010
Sebastian Kim captures Numéro Tokyo cover girl, Edita Vilkeviciute, in the unique setting of an abandoned junkyard for the publication’s latest issue. Looking far from label shy in signature spring pieces from the likes of Balenciaga, Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana, Edita exudes sex appeal and feminine allure as she proudly displays the fashion houses’ logos in sleek ensembles styled by Katie Mossman with Heat It Up.
They say you can take the girl out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the girl. And that old adage seems to ring true with Edita Vilkeviciute‘s most recent work for Vogue Nippon, where she gets up close and personal with farm animals all from the comfort of a well-furnished salon. Captured by Nathaniel Goldberg and styled by Ludivine Poiblanc, Edita is the very image of refined elegance as she wears garments from Gucci, Giorgio Armani and Fendi and others in Wild Country.
Nothing quite says spring like a mix match of prints, oversized hats and airy scarves as shown by this story from AnOther‘s spring 2008 issue. Photographed by Josh Olins and styled by Joanna Schlenzka, the colorful spread takes on a life of its own with a gang of girls featuring Edita Vilkeviciute, Egle Tvirbutaite, Giedre Dukauskaite, Mina Cvetkovic and Laura Blokhina.
Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans