1. Eniko Mihalik for Harper’s Bazaar Spain October 2010 by Nico
2. Guinevere van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti for 10 Magazine Fall 2010
3. Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #117
4. Burberry Spring 2011 | London Fashion Week
5. Doutzen Kroes for Elle France September 2010 by Alex Cayley
6. Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson for Vogue Russia October 2010
Doutzen Kroes is a natural beauty for the September 17th issue of weekly Elle France. Lensed by Alex Cayley and styled by Michele Beaurenaul, Doutzen leaves little to the imagination in the enchanting beauty spread.
POP groups together the most dominating hair color in fashion–blonde–for its fall-winter issue. Photographed by Jamie Morgan a large roster of girls including Sigrid Agren, Brooklyn Decker, Diana Farkhullina, Marloes Horst, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Erin Axtell, Doutzen Kroes, Tori Parver, Ylonka Verheul, Frida Gustavsson, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Valentina Zelyaeva, Hana Soukupova, Vlada Roslyakova, Lindsey Wixson, Naomi Preizler, Kirsten Owen, Maryna Linchuk, Jenny Sinkaberg, Jana K, Constance Jablonski, Antonella Graef, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Eniko Mihalik, Kirsty Hume, Kirby Kenny, Shirley Mallman, Elyse Taylor, Lily Donaldson, Carmen Kass, Candice Swanepoel, Hanne Bruening and Julia Stegner take to the studio for one dynmaic spread styled by Tamara Rothstein.
Note – nudity
The retro trend is alive and well in Max Abadian’s latest cover shoot for the September issue of Flare. Starring the always alluring Doutzen Kroes, the story offers up the naughty and nice side of the Dutch super star with cleavage, head scarves and animal prints. Styled by Elizabeth Cabral, Doutzen shines in the dynamic spread.
Doutzen Kroes by Willy Vanderperre
Doutzen Kroes by Mario Testino