1. Charlotte di Calypso by Miles Aldridge for Vogue Italia October 2010
2. Claudia Schiffer for ZEIT Magazine’s 40th Anniversary | 40 Covers by Frederike Helwig
3. Mariacarla Boscono by Cédric Buchet for Bergdorf Goodman Fall 2010
4. Eniko Mihalik by Will Davidson for Muse Fall 2010
5. Karlie Kloss by Tim Walker in Russian Dolls | Vogue UK October 2010
6. Kori Richardson by Arnaud Pyvka for Marie Claire Italia October 2010
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer gets a super number of covers for ZEIT Magazine’s 40th anniversary issue. Taking to forty covers shot by Frederike Helwig, Claudia goes from ninties grunge to sixties mod. Which look is your favorite?
Claudia Schiffer by Steven Meisel
Claudia Schiffer trades the romanticism of 19th century art for sleek 21st century realism in her cover shoot for the latest Vs. magazine. Styled by Karl Plewka in voluminous frocks, the German supermodel taps into her inner seductress for photographer Kayt Jones.