Fashion for a Cause – The devastating Typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines has taken thousands of lives and now more than ever, the country could use some help. Photographer John-Paul Pietrus, who is half Filipino, has collaborated with supermodel Naomi Campbell for a set of prints with proceeds going to the Red Cross appeal for Typhoon Haiyan victims. Visit johnpaulpietrus.com to purchase a print of the Naomi Campbell image featured above for £20. The prints are limited edition and will be signed by John-Paul. The sale closes on Thursday, November 14th.
- The Face Season 2 Photos with Naomi Campbell, Anne V & Lydia Hearst!
- Naomi, Eva & Claudia for Vogue Korea August
- Naomi Campbell Casting for “The Face” Season 2
- Naomi Campbell Gets Leggy for the Debut, March 2013 Cover of Numéro Russia
- Naomi Campbell + Claudia Schiffer Pose for Tommy Hilfiger Breast Health International Campaign
- Givenchy Fall 2011 Campaign Preview | Naomi Campbell by Mert & Marcus