When it comes to the wig industry, one of the biggest sellers are lace front wigs. The actual style proves popular since they can be worn while looking natural because of their realistic front hairline. Lace front wigs for sale can be a hairpiece or a full head of hair. It’s typically human hair or synthetic hair, which is tied by hand to a sheer lace base. Using a wig cap, lace front wigs are easily worn over the scalp.
- When going to a wig shop, look for the help of a store employee. Explain why you are looking for a wig and they can assist you in finding the perfect wig.
- A high quality synthetic lace front wig may look natural, but they are often hot to wear.
- Real hair wigs can easily be styled. However, they cannot be washed. Don’t forget to purchase a wig block.
- Synthetic hair wigs should be replaced every six to seven months.
- When placing a wig on your head, be mindful of your natural hairline. If you pull your wig too far down, it can look very fake.