A research paper is an activity with a goal to obtain new or deepen existing scientific knowledge and achievements in a particular area. A research paper is a contribution not only to science but also to your future.
In addition to knowledge, the research paper gives the opportunity to “promote yourself”. With your work, you can participate in various student competitions, receive nominal scholarships, grants. Research paper brings not only moral satisfaction but also material encouragement. Sometimes, purely symbolic, and sometimes, allowing you to drastically change your life.
The success of the work depends largely on the correctly chosen topic. Many resources publish the list of good topics for a research paper, where you can choose for yourself the most interesting one.
In our article, we have collected a list of fashion trends in research paper topics in 2019.
It will be interesting and informative for you to work on these topics. For sure, you will not only surprise the teacher with the choice and relevance of the topic and get a good grade, but also become satisfied with the writing process.
Actual topics of research papers for Business Studies
• Modern technologies and organization of educational process in business education
• Small business and its role in the economic development of society
• Entrepreneurial activity as a factor in the development of socio-economic systems
• The impact of information technology on small business development
• Small business in the information economy
• Franchising as a form of cooperation of large and small businesses
• Small business transformation in a digital economy
• Government support for small businesses: criteria for efficiency
• Taxation of small businesses
• The infrastructure of small and medium enterprises: an institutional analysis
• The life cycle of a small business
• Innovative small business opportunities
• Development trends of startups in the world practice
• Business angels: attracting investment in small business
• Small business from scratch (what you need to know when starting your own business)
Actual topics of research papers for Healthcare Management
• The influence of tobacco smoke on the growth of the body
• The effect of noise on the human body
• Military medicine
• Identification of the risk of developing vegetative-vascular dystonia in children
• Demographic problems of our region
• The spiritual and moral world of representatives of domestic medicine
• Study of the impact of the tourist campaign on the participants’ health
• Medical aspects of the formation of a healthy lifestyle
• Medical aspects of family formation and the birth of a healthy child
• Features of the course of various diseases in childhood and adolescence
• Estimation of the volume of short-term memory and working capacity of high school students according to their individual daily chronotype
• The problem of infection and man. Diseases. Structure and prevalence, prevention Features of the course of these diseases in childhood and adolescence
• Problems of modern anesthesiology and resuscitation. Diseases. Structure and prevalence, prevention
• Problems of modern gastroenterology. Diseases of the gastroenteric system. Structure and prevalence, prevention
• Problems of modern immunology, allergology, and genetics. Diseases of the immune system
• Problems of modern cardiology. Diseases of the cardiovascular system. Structure and prevalence, prevention
• A sport of high achievements and its impact on health
• Formation of the health-saving environment in the education system
• A scientific basis for improving the planning of applied medical research
Actual topics of research papers for Computer Science
• Labor productivity in the era of information technology
• Information sector of the economy: general and comparative characteristics
• The concept and main features of the “new economy” (information economy)
• Markets for network benefits: features of functioning and role in the modern economy
• The place and role of e-commerce in the modern economy
• Pricing Models in Electronic Commerce
• Features of the market of information benefits in the modern economy
• The behavior of companies in the markets of information assets
• The behavior of companies in the markets with network externalities
• Competitive strategies of firms in the information economy
• Models of price discrimination: theory and practice
• Asymmetry of information in the markets for goods, services and production factors
• Signaling as a way to minimize the negative effects of adverse selection in theory and practice
Actual topics of research papers for Social Sciences
• Organization of management of social processes in the modern state
• Formation of social relations in the new socio-economic conditions
• Empirical evaluation of the practice of state regulation of processes in the social sphere with the aim of its optimization
• Methodology and methodology for assessing the effectiveness of the governing bodies of organizations
• Problems of sociological support of the public service
• Population and power: problems of interaction
• Social problems of self-government in modern society
• Factors of formation of creative activity of students
• Socio-psychological aspects of the motivation of the staff of the organization (government)
• Sociological analysis of personnel of federal bodies of state administration in the region and local administration
• Sociology of conflict management: theory and practice of implementation
• Self-regulation and prediction of social behavior of the individual
• Ways and methods of increasing the scientific validity of social decisions
• The impact of education on the dynamics of the social structure of society
• Strategy for the prevention and resolution of social conflicts
Actual topics of research papers for Religious Studies
• Attitudes of people to new religious movements
• About the demarcation of subjects of study of the philosophy of religion and religious studies
• Some historical and ideological issues in the course of religious studies
• The study of religious issues within the walls of the Communist Academy: from the office of religious ideology to the anti-religious section
• Border region in the religious dimension: markers of Orthodoxy in the border area
• Linguistic roots of religious studies
• Problems of Religion and Professional Ethics
• West-East: epic monuments of religious culture and the problem of extremism
• Phraseological units that came into the language from the Bible (Gospel)
• Historical literature on the construction of the rank of saints
Research papers are written after in-depth research and analysis of results. But you can always optimize the process and spend much less effort. To do this, use these nice tips from the experience of students all over the world.
They will help you improve your results:
• Clearly, state the research topic. The beginning of the work can be writing an essay in which you outline the main aspects of the future research paper. Write my essay today is a good idea to start your research.
• Use academic search engines if you want to conduct research online.
• Manage data.
• Make the introduction convincing.
• Plan the number of words.
• Consider the goals of the sections.
Josh Carlyle is an experienced writer at Writing Guru. He covers different topics relating to educational innovations, college life and new technologies in teaching. Josh is sharing his knowledge with communities and blogs for more than four years.