A Guide to Prep – Tommy Hilfiger is back once again with a cast of eclectic characters for its fall 2013 campaign, lensed by Craig McDean. Models Jacquelyn Jablonski, Bernard Fouquet, Chloe Blackshire, Arthur Kulkov, Julia Hafstrom, Lea Sorensen, Toni Garrn, Thomas Gledhill, Kim D, Sacha M’Baye, Tidiou M’Baye, Viggo Jonasson, Tian Yi, Sasha Luss, Cora Emmanuel, Katya Riabinkina, Benjamin Eidem, RJ King and Marlon Teixeira give their best preppy impression in college chic designs styled by Karl Templer. “The heart of The Hilfigers campaigns is all about storytelling, and this season we really tried to take it to the next level,” said Trey Laird, Laird + Partners Chief Executive and Creative Officer.
- Tommy Hilfiger Taps Toni Garrn, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Jourdan Dunn for its Spring 2013 Campaign
- Toni Garrn, Tao Okamoto, Jacquelyn Jablonski & Others Star in Tommy Hilfiger’s Fall 2012 Campaign by Craig McDean
- Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2012 | New York Fashion Week
- Toni Garrn, Jac Jagaciak, Tian Yi + More for Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2014 Campaign
- Tommy Hilfiger Highlights College Life for Fall 2013 Denim Campaign
- Valentino Finds Classic Inspiration for Fall 2013 Ads by Inez & Vinoodh