Victoria Beckham stars in the latest issue of Marie Claire US bringing her own designs to the pages of a dynamic shoot photographed by Ruven Afanador. Styled by Alison Edmond, Victoria goes from helicopter touchdown to poolside for a series of classic fashion with a modern twist.
source | tfs
1. Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski | Vogue Germany May 2010
2. Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino in La Decadanse | Vogue Paris May 2010
3. Georgina Stojiljkovic Nude by Ben Hassett | Vogue Germany May 2010
4. Alessandra Ambrosio by David Burton | Elle France March 2010
5. Marloes Horst by Blaise Reutersward in Tattoo Me Beautiful | Vogue China May 2010
6. Magdalena Frackowiak by Horst Diekgerdes | Vogue Germany May 2010
In a witty play on word’s, May’s issue of Vogue Germany takes Victoria Beckham on a gritty, but glamorous outing for photographer Alexi Lubomirski’s Queen of Posh. Regardless of her surroundings, Victoria turns up the ante as she poses in a luxe wardrobe pieced together by Christiane Arp.
source | helligirl @ tfs