1. Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris June/July 2010
2. Behati Prinsloo for Elle Italia June 2010 by Matt Jones
3. Miranda Kerr for i-D Summer 2010 by Willy Vanderperre
4. Adriana Lima for Vogue Spain June 2010 by Vincent Peters
5. Vanessa Paradis by Karl Lagerfeld in Factory Story | Madame Figaro
6. Masha Novoselova for Vogue Spain June 2010 by James Macari
Inspired by the relationship of Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick, Karl Lagerfeld captures his current muse, Vanessa Paradis, for the cover shoot of May’s Madame Figaro. Aided by fashion editor Leila Smara, Lagerfeld creates the glamorous and retro Factory Story.
Face of Chanel’s Rouge Coco lipstick, Vanessa Paradis, dons garments from the pre-fall 2010 collection Karl Lagerfeld for her most recent work in Marie Claire US. In front of the lens of Matt Jones, the model and actress shines in the embroidered wear styled by fashion editor Cher Coulter.