1. Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen & Mariacarla Boscono for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Mert & Marcus
2. Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 | Milan Fashion Week
3. Anouck Lepere by Jean-François Campos for Flair October 2010
4. Lara Stone for Vogue Paris October 2010 by Steven Klein
5. Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh for Purple Fashion F/W 2010
6. Lindsey Wixson for Barneys Fall 2010 Catalogue by Walter Pfeiffer
Capturing an Italian family lead by the matriarchal figure of Madonna, the fall campaign from Dolce & Gabbana tells the story of a close knit family through the lens of Steven Klein. From a family portrait to a meal at the table, the images show a new direction for the Italian luxury brand.
Dolce & Gabbana tap pop musician Madonna once again for the Italian label’s fall 2010 campaign. Lensed by Steven Klein, this preview shot shows Madonna on the arm of a young lad.
The May issue of Vogue Paris pays tribute to Alexander McQueen and the fall couture collections with Erotica by Steven Klein. Featuring Lily Donaldson in twisted ensembles styled by Carine Roitfeld, the macabre story gives us a dark look at Dior, Chanel and Valentino Haute Couture.
Note – nudity
Carine Roitfeld brings together a combination of Hawaiian style, Barbie glamour and some of the season’s most notable pieces for the latest issue of Vogue Paris. Photographed by Steven Klein, the topsy-curvy story stars Monika Jagaciak and Lily Donaldson in over the top ensembles.