Emily DiDonato takes the role of sea goddess for the October edition of Numéro. Lensed by the Solve Sundsbo in a setting of majestic blue waters, Emily dons an array of lustrous garments styled by Franck Benhamou (2b Management).
1. Mona Johannesson by Jimmy Backius for Fashion Tale Fall 2010
2. Bo Don by Johan Sandberg for Marie Claire Italia September 2010
3. Alessandra Ambrosio & Ana Beatriz Barros for Vogue Nippon October 2010 by Sølve Sundsbø
4. Anna de Rijk for Intermission Fall 2010 by John Scarisbrick
5. Carey Mulligan for Vogue US October 2010 by Peter Lindbergh
6. Ford Army by Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch
Alessandra Ambrosio and Ana Beatriz Barros are the very definition of modern day pin-ups. Whether in Vogue Russia or LOVE, the sultry twosome can steam up any photographer’s lens. With their most recent joint appearance, the Brazilian bombshells take to the pages of October’s Vogue Nippon wearing retro inspired ensembles styled by Katie Grand. In front of Sølve Sundsbø’s lens, Alessandra and Ana exude pure sophistication and glamour in No Crime to Be Rich.
Lily Cole by Sølve Sundsbø
Polina Kouklina by Sølve Sundsbø
Hopping from one decade to the next, Vogue China goes from the glam 50s to the twiggy 60s with model Tao Okamoto taking center stage. Photographed by Sølve Sundsbø with styling by Marie Chaix, Tao dons the short hemmed designs of Miu Miu, Givenchy, Comme des Garçons and more in Micro Wave.